Overseas Qualifications

For any student who is not studying for GCSE/IGCSE/O Levels or Intermediate Baccalaureate you will need to get a Statement of Comparability from UK ENIC (formally known as UK NARIC - National Recognition Information Centre for the UK).
This states what an overseas qualification equates to in the UK and will tell us whether you have the right level of qualifications.
Contact details are +44 (0)330 912 0040 or www.enic.org.uk

Woodhouse College
Woodhouse Road
Finchley, London, N12 9EY

General enquiries
Email: enquiries@woodhouse.ac.uk
Tel: 020 8445 1210

Admissions enquiries
Email: admissions@woodhouse.ac.uk

Follow Woodhouse College on Twitter Like Woodhouse College on Facebook Follow Woodhouse College on Instagram Follow Woodhouse College on LinkedIN
Frontier Learning Trust

Maple Group

Sixth Form Colleges Association

Ofsted Outstanding


© 2021 Woodhouse College. All rights reserved.

Developed by New Media Aid